Green Homes Grant
Green Homes Grant announced!
The Green Homes Grant was announced in July 2020 by chancellor Rishi Sunak to help homeowners make their homes more energy efficient. It is set to launch in September 2020.
With over 10 years’ experience delivering funding for energy efficient improvements, we are well placed to assist you in accessing the grant that could go towards;
- A new, more efficient boiler saving you money on your gas or oil bill
- Air Source Heat pumps that generate heat from air
- Cavity and Loft insulation – the most effective way to insulate your home
- External Wall Insulation for properties that don’t have a suitable cavity
- Further products yet to be confirmed
Anyone can receive up to £5000 and in some cases as much as £10,000
Under the scheme, the Government will pay at least two-thirds of the cost of home improvements that save energy, up to £5,000.
For example, if you were to have a new, more energy-efficient boiler installed for around £2,000, then the Government would contribute around £1,333 and the homeowner would pay around £666.
The poorest households will be eligible to receive up to £10,000 towards these improvements. And these homeowners will not have to contribute anything to the cost.
Register your interest now
We can provide customers with a range of qualifying energy efficient improvements. Get yourself ready for the planned launch in September by registering your interest below and one of our team will be in touch.